Search This Blog

13 October 2013

What Can You Do?

Friends and associates, I have two important occasions coming up THIS SATURDAY that YOU can be a part of as well!

1. On October 19th, I'm planning to run a 5k to combat the evils of human slave trafficking and the sex slave trade. If I get just 10 sponsors to pledge $10, that will make a huge difference! All I need is 10 people to say, "Hey, I can spare $10 in my budget if it makes a difference for one of these poor girls (and young boys) who are facing an unthinkable, daily reality!" Your $10 could have an incalculable effect on the life of someone who desperately needs help. And if you can't spare $10, please keep praying with me for these dear souls whose pain we may never know, but whose Father is one and the same. http://www.stepstofreedom5k.com/

2. Also by October 19th, I need to reach my goal of $300 to secure my spot for a trip to Israel next year. If you are moved to donate towards that goal, I cannot tell you what your gift would mean to me. However, I am also eager to earn the blessing of your funding. For very reasonable prices, I can offer a handful of well-being opportunities. That list of opportunities includes: near-professional massages and hot stone therapy, hairstyling and cuts, editorial advice, voice lessons, makeovers, yard-work, house cleaning, tutoring, childcare, and various art projects (note: I currently have a minimum of a four month wait on all art projects, so choosing this option would require patience). If there is something you think I might be able to offer my services for, I would likely love to do so! I have until this Saturday to make it happen. Again, your prayer and encouragement is greatly appreciated, even if you can't financially contribute.

Please contact me via any form of communication you prefer, including this blog.
Email: kadellis@gmail.com
Twitter: @kadellis

Facebook: Kala Alaeya Danäe Ellis

Thank you for your time! Commercial over.

No comments: