Search This Blog

13 May 2006

It is my last week before my summer really begins. I can't believe it. I miss my family and friends greatly. But my heart is broken over leaving my kids. I am a teacher. Now I have to leave behind my pecious kids. Most of them I'll not see again. I knew it would happen, but I did not understand how it would feel. I'll never have another hug from Cisco, have another adventure with Sydney, or have another story from Morgan. What will happen to them? I love them so dearly and I won't get to see many of them ever again. My heart is on fire. I can't believe how much this hurts. Those babies have been my life for the past year and it is a deep, wrenching pain to loose them. I can hardly stand it. I want their lives to be filled with joy, with love, with truth. I want so much for them, all of them. I hate that they are leaving me. Next year, I will get a mostly new group of kids. Then year after that will be the same. How can I do this? I must; for this is my calling...I know. I love those children. How am I supposed to say goodbye to them? I pray that they'll call sometimes or even visit me. What if they just forget me? How I can I do this?

No comments: