Search This Blog

29 August 2008

Obama, Sanger, and the KKK. Oh My!



Margaret Sanger was the founder of the abortion company called Planned Parenthood. Not only was she highly promiscuous, and therefore in favor of abortion as an opportunity to excuse her behavior, she was also highly racist. With a passion like Hitler, she saw abortion as a tool to exterminate a race of people. However, she recognized that by serving out half truths and lies dressed in pretty and acceptable attire, she could better achieve her goals. Her plan to accomplish this can be seen clearly in this quote below:
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Now, I don't claim that Obama is a racist. I couldn't ever make that claim. It certainly wouldn't make much sense for me to claim that. But he claims himself that he is a big abortion supporter. And a Planned Parenthood fan. In fact he is such a fanatic, he choses to support partial birth abortions even when much of the democratic party won't support that gruesome practice. Perhaps he doesn't know that since 1973 (the year abortion was legalized in America) abortion has reduced the black population by over 25%. Perhaps no one mentioned to him the fact that every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than by the KKK in its entire history. Perhaps he doesn't realize that "what the Ku Klux Klan could only dream about, the abortion industry is accomplishing."

Maybe Sanger should have revised her plan, using "colored ministers" in favor of abortion, to include this political mouthpiece whose stance for the black community well disguises his pro-abortion fanaticism. Oh wait, I guess she didn't need to.



  • KlanParenthood

  • Obamacide
  • 10 comments:

    Eric said...

    Hi,
    I stumbled upon your posting because my blogger player showed the interesting picture of the baby and the Obama quote.

    I will tell you that I am very Pro Life. I am, of course, not a fan of Planned Parenthood.

    Are you 100% serious that Sanger is a racist and that she may have thought in advance that Planned Parenthood would have the effect it has had?

    That's amazing if it's true. WOW.

    Eric

    kalepa ta kala said...

    I am very serious! If you're interested in this topic, you ought to get a copy of the books Grand Illusions and Killer Angel. Both books are by author and orator Dr. George Grant. His vast knowledge and well-supported research in this area clarify a great deal of hidden truths.
    It is certainly a sad reality.

    Thanks for reading, Eric!

    Musings of A Minister said...

    Good stuff--but sad. I'm afraid that most people do not know this information. I have never heard of the books you mentioned. Hopefully I am wrong and this message is getting out. Thanks. (I guess you already know this, but the comments that follow your post are extremely hard to read.If a person does not leave a comment they may not be able to see the comments, but again, I guess they are meant just for you anyhow.)

    kalepa ta kala said...

    I wish this message would get the attention it really requires, but it seems many would rather remain blind to the facts.
    I tried to fix the comments, but I'm not really sure if I know how. Thanks for reading though!
    I hope you are doing well!

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Meredith said...

    I also stumbled upon this blog by accident when I saw the picture on google images. I couldn't bear to not comment, even though this post is a couple of years old.

    Now, I don't know if the author is misinformed or is deliberately distorting/fabricating things in order to support her political agenda, but I'd really like to address just a couple of the many errors in this post.

    The claim that Margaret Sanger was "in favor of abortion to excuse her behavior" is untrue. Here is a quote from Sanger herself:

    "... abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way."

    She was opposed to abortion except in circumstances where it was recommended by a physician for the health of the mother.

    Another Sanger quote:
    "I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

    Clearly, the author of the post has completely misrepresented Margaret Sanger's stance on abortion. Also, her views on negative eugenics were limited to favoring the prevention of reproduction of severely mentally handicapped people. She was outspoken in her opposition to Hitler's style of eugenics-- the extermination of a people. Here is what she said about that:

    "All the news from Germany is sad & horrible, and to me more dangerous than any other war going on any where because it has so many good people who applaud the atrocities & claim its right."

    Also, I'm confused by the use of the quote about black ministers to support the claim that Sanger was a racist. Maybe the fact that the quote is out of context confused the author and the previous commenters, but the quote is obviously not saying that she WANTS to exterminate blacks, but that she wants to make sure the black population knew that she DIDN'T want to. In fact, Sanger's work with minority groups earned the attention and respect of civil rights leaders, including Martin Luther King, Jr.

    As for Obama... I don't want to get into a debate. If you don't understand the intricacies of the bills he voted against, you're probably not going to understand them based upon a comment on a two year old blog post. Whether you agree with him or not on these issues, calling him 'pro-abortion' and a 'fanatic' is inflammatory and frankly, quite silly.

    Anyway, I'm working on a paper for grad school about Margaret Sanger, so I felt the need to bring some of the misrepresentations about her in this post to light, especially since some of the previous commenters appear to have actually believed what was written in the post was true.

    kalepa ta kala said...

    Meredith,
    Thank you for your response. I'm glad you took the time to read it. If you read a couple more sources you may find that some of those quotes you've applied here are true but inappropriately applied. Those were some statements she made later on in life, after spending time looking back and seeing the effects of her actions. In her memoirs and many primary sources, you may see a little more clearly some support for my statements. I really hope for your paper's sake that you do not rely to heavily on Wikipedia... especially if you are working on the grad school level. It's not any sort of primary source, it a rendering of non-peer edited work. Which means that it can be someone's opinion of an opinion of an opinion, etc. of what may have been a primary source. (cont...)

    kalepa ta kala said...

    I don't hate Margaret Sanger. I do believe she led a difficult life and she can be respected for her capacity to have undergone such struggles. If you would like to commend her for such things, I don't disagree. However, the things I said were true.
    And I am applying this quote to Obama because he has outspokenly believed in the pro-choice stance. You may disagree with me of course. In the mean time, if you wish to dissuade me, some good reading that I identify with in my point of view because of its use of primary sources and its worldview is Killer Angel and Grand Illusions by George Grant.
    Even in the site you linked above, it shows that Sanger's early views on sex were archaic. She thought that sex was an uncontrollable force.
    Also, it may seem that I simply don't comprehend the intricacies of Obama's platform on abortion, but that would assume that there are necessary intricacies that excuse abortion. In every case, it isn't just. It isn't a positive part of the women's movement. It isn't freedom. It's the worse kind of prison... one that wears a mask of kindness, a facade of liberty. Her work in the minority community only reenforces her stance stated in her quote on using ministers in the black community. Quite intelligently, she has always used the persuasive platform to appear good and "on your side" when in the end, it is her own agenda she adheres to. It is the Shakespearean format for persuasion outlined in Antony's speech to the Romans.
    Thank you for reading. I hope you respond again. And good luck with your paper!

    Kala Ellis, kadellis@gmail.com

    Trey said...

    Meredith,
    Apparently, you believe that because you are in grad school that equates to higher intelligence. Unfortunately for you, this is not the case. Case in point, as someone in a grad program myself, I would never,again NEVER, use Wikipedia as a resource. Wikipedia is a conglomoration of people's inputs not well researched material. Please do not degrade people like this again when you cannot compile a more respectful and diligent post. P.S. I hope you flunked your paper.

    Trey said...

    Meredith,
    Apparently, you believe that because you are in grad school that equates to higher intelligence. Unfortunately for you, this is not the case. Case in point, as someone in a grad program myself, I would never,again NEVER, use Wikipedia as a resource. Wikipedia is a conglomoration of people's inputs not well researched material. Please do not degrade people like this again when you cannot compile a more respectful and diligent post. P.S. I hope you flunked your paper.